Beckage is looking to expand its fast-growing team with the addition of a junior marketing assistant. The Beckage Marketing Team is responsible for spearheading the promotional efforts of the law firm and its individual attorneys including social media, blogging, media outreach, newsletters, search engine optimization (SEO), event coordination, website maintenance, collateral creation, print and digital advertising, and sponsorships. We are looking for a Junior Marketing Assistant to work in conjunction with the Marketing Coordinator to enhance the firm and its attorneys’ reputation and image and expand our client base.
The right person for this job will be a self-starter with excellent copywriting and copy editing skills, a background in marketing, blogging, or promotions, and an interest in technology or legal.
- Content Creation: We are looking for someone who can help write blog posts, expand our website content, and create social media posts on LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Copy Editing: The right candidate will have a keen eye for copy editing and will be crucial in ensuring the quality of our blog posts, articles, PowerPoints, etc.
- Website Maintenance: The person who accepts this role will help with the website updates and maintenance, from adding events and relevant press to updating lawyer bios, practice area pages, and posting blogs.
- Graphic Design: This position does not require a deep graphic design background, but we would prefer a candidate who can put together simple graphics using Canva, Adobe Illustrator, or Adobe InDesign.
- Administrative Tasks: This role will also assist with basic administrative tasks, like sending client gifts, conducting industry research, and keeping track of important contacts, awards, and publications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or a related field.
- Interest or background in technology or legal fields.
- Excellent copywriting and copy editing skills.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.