The Healthcare and Privacy Attorney will advise healthcare clients on complex healthcare regulatory and compliance matters. We are seeking a candidate with expertise in legal and regulatory counseling, compliance program development and implementation, assistance with incident response matters, representation in regulatory enforcement actions, and contract drafting and negotiation.
- Provides legal advice and representation to hospitals, health systems, provider groups, municipalities and healthcare practitioners on compliance matters.
- Evaluates applicability of state, federal and international laws and regulations to clients.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Superior verbal and written communication skills.
• Thorough understanding of relevant laws and regulations, including HIPAA, TCPA, GDPR, CCPA and PIPEDA.
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Strong research, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
• Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
- Juris doctor from an accredited law school required.
- Active license to practice law and/or membership in state Bar.
- At least three years of health law and privacy experience.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com.