Beckage Career Opportunities
Junior Marketing Assistant
Beckage is looking to expand its fast-growing team with the addition of a junior marketing assistant. The Beckage Marketing Team is responsible for spearheading the promotional efforts of the law firm and its individual attorneys including social media, blogging, media outreach, newsletters, search engine optimization (SEO), event coordination, website maintenance, collateral creation, print and digital advertising, and sponsorships. We are looking for a Junior Marketing Assistant to work in conjunction with the Marketing Coordinator to enhance the firm and its attorneys’ reputation and image and expand our client base.
Healthcare & Privacy Attorney
The Healthcare and Privacy Attorney will advise healthcare clients on complex healthcare regulatory and compliance matters. We are seeking a candidate with expertise in legal and regulatory counseling, compliance program development and implementation, assistance with incident response matters, representation in regulatory enforcement actions, and contract drafting and negotiation.
• Provides legal advice and representation to hospitals, health systems, provider groups, municipalities and healthcare practitioners on compliance matters.
• Evaluates applicability of state, federal and international laws and regulations to clients.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Superior verbal and written communication skills.
• Thorough understanding of relevant laws and regulations, including HIPAA, TCPA, GDPR, CCPA and PIPEDA.
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Strong research, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
• Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
• Juris doctor from an accredited law school required.
• Active license to practice law and/or membership in state Bar.
• At least three years of health law and privacy experience.
We are always looking for excellent attorneys with technology backgrounds and with a passion for data security and privacy.
To apply – please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear from you.
Beckage is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. NOW HIRING – December 16, 2020