As the Billing Specialist, you will be responsible for compiling computing, record billing, accounting, statistical, and other numerical data for billing purposes.
- Prepare itemized statements, bills, or invoices and record amounts due for items purchased or services rendered.
- Verify accuracy of billing data and revise any errors.
- Verify signatures and required information on checks.
- Perform bookkeeping work, including posting data or keeping other records concerning costs of goods or services or the shipment of goods.
- Resolve discrepancies in accounting records.
- Contact customers to obtain or relay account information.
- Keep records of invoices and support documents.
The Skills You Bring
- Accountability, and the ability to inspire accountability in others.
- An ability to learn rapidly, solve problems dynamically, unite diverse opinions, drive results, and build relationships with business partners.
- Self-starter with a willingness to learn.
- High energy and drive to create an environment of continuous improvement and innovation.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills, interacting effectively with all levels within the company.
- Highly motivated and driven behaviors, able to manage multiple high priority projects simultaneously; exceptionally strong work ethic.
- Commitment to excellence, personally demands excellence in every aspect of the position, intentional focus on what could have been done better vs. what was done well.
- An ability to achieve goals through influencing, partnering and developing productive relationships with internal partners across the business.
- BS in Business Administration, Accounting, or Finance
- At least 2 years of Finance, Accounting, Billing, or Accounts Receivable experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products to include MS Word and MS Excel
- Good general business savvy and exposure to a variety of businesses
Beckage is a law firm focused only on technology, data security and privacy. We represent global brands to small and medium sized businesses in privacy and data breach litigation and class actions, regulatory compliance matters, risk assessments, and data breach response. Our seasoned team is made up of lawyers who are also technologists, tech business owners, former regulators, and certified privacy professionals.
Our culture is entrepreneurial and our environment is fast moving; we focus on getting things done. If you’re a big picture strategist who can execute, is not easily distracted, removes roadblocks, and empowers others to do the same-we might be the company you’re looking for.
We offer an attractive compensation and benefits package, to include base salary, incentive bonus opportunities, and benefits such as medical/dental/vision options, 401K plan, etc.
How to Apply
Candidates interested in joining our team may send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Beckage is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.