We are a team of privacy professionals and IT specialists devoted to counseling companies on technology, data security and privacy matters. Our team is former business owners and technologist and are excited to help clients innovate, minimize legal risk and grow their business. We leverage our multiple disciplines and practice experience to practice law in a different way. Beckage is one of the few firms in the country focused only on tech, data security and privacy. We are not Big Law – we are a boutique firm with specialized experience for when our clients need it most. Customer service is our highest priority and when we are not busy helping our clients one of our core missions is to support STEM initiatives in our communities.
Our attorneys are highly specialized and help clients manage their digital assets, from integrating information security and privacy principles into business units, to performing network risks assessments and table top exercises to test incident response. We assist clients as they deploy advance technologies and digital tools to promote their business growth.
We work with executive leadership teams to build privacy and security compliance programs, conduct trainings, respond to data incidents, prepare for regulatory investigations and defend against consumer class actions or vendor disputes.
With offices in New York and California, two of the most active states in data security and privacy initiatives and laws, Beckage attorneys are your partner for growth in the digital age.
Beckage has offices in:
- Buffalo, NY
- San Diego, CA
- NYC, NY
- Advertising, Marketing and Digital Media
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Blockchain Technologies and Digital Currencies
- Binding Corporate Rules
- Class Action Defense – Telephone Consumer Protection Act Compliance, Americans with Disabilities Act WGAC
- Digital Risk Advisory and Cybersecurity
- Digital Transformation and Data Economy
- Emerging Technologies
- Healthcare Privacy and Compliance
- Information Governance
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Privacy and Digital Risk Class Action and Litigation
- Privacy Governance and Technology Transactions
- U.S. Consumer Privacy and the CCPA